Terms and conditions of accommodation
Tři domky s.r.o
1. Introductory provisions
These terms and conditions apply to your stay at Ťři domky, Děpoltice, 340 22 Dešenice. The participants in the contractual relationship are, on the one hand, the landlord, on the other hand, the customer who is booking the stay. A natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the "customer") can become a customer. The customer, who is listed in the contract, represents all participants in the stay, is entitled to act on their behalf and is the only responsible person in relation to the landlord.
By confirming the reservation in the accommodation facility, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. Establishment of a contractual relationship
The contractual relationship between the customer and the landlord arises by confirming the reservation Ťři domky, Děpoltice, 340 22 Dešenice by the customer in the online reservation system and paying the deposit / full amount for accommodation, as stated in Article 3, point 3.4 of these terms and conditions. The customer pays the deposit / the entire amount for accommodation in favor of the landlord's account. In exceptional cases, when the customer does not have internet access, he can make a reservation by phone.
The customer and the landlord agree to the use of postal or electronic (e-mail) communication. Notices made in one or other of these ways shall be recognized by both parties as a valid written notice.
3. Price of stay and payment conditions
The price of the stay means the price stated in the reservation system and the info email (contract) about the accommodation, which will occur to the customer after confirming the reservation in the online reservation system the name of the object.
3.1. The price of the stay includes
- energy (electricity, water / sewage, solid fuel)
3.2. The price of the stay does not include
3.3. Payment for the stay
The landlord has the right to pay the price of the stay before its implementation. Unless otherwise agreed in a written contract between the landlord and the customer, the customer is obliged pay a deposit of 50% of the stay within 14 days of sending the booking confirmation in the online reservation system the name of the object on the customer's account. The customer is obliged to pay the 50% surcharge no later than 15 days before the day specified as the start of the stay. If the customer does not comply with the payment conditions for the payment of the stay, the effects of the contract concluded between the customer and the accommodation provider will expire and the accommodation capacity will be offered to other interested parties.
4. Obligations of the customer
- Provide the landlord with the co-operation that is necessary to properly secure and provide accommodation.
- Accept all sent documents necessary for the stay.
- Arrive at the scheduled time of arrival with all required documents.
- Follow the instructions, operating rules and instructions of the landlord and his authorized staff.
- It is the responsibility of the customer and all participants to behave in such a way that their health, life or property is not harmed, as well as damage to the landlord's property. Supervise the children or provide them with supervision that would prevent their possible injury in the building and its surroundings or cause damage to the property of the landlord.
- Use the accommodation premises properly, maintain order and cleanliness in them, especially if children are accommodated with it.
- Close windows and doors when leaving the accommodation.
- Observe fire safety standards when operating fireplaces.
- Announce the need for repairs in the accommodation without delay.
- Immediately report any damage or injury caused by the customer or the person accommodated in the accommodation.
- The houses are equipped with a bacteriological wastewater treatment plant, it is FORBIDDEN to flush or pour any chemicals into the waste, all cleaning agents must be biodegradable and intended for use in domestic wastewater treatment plants, and must not be flushed to the toilet WET NAPKINS and other non-degradable agents. Women's toiletries must be thrown in the trash! ONLY TOILET PAPER can be thrown into the toilet in the smallest necessary amount to prevent the toilet from clogging.
The customer is obliged to pay for any damage incurred in the premises reserved for accommodation, free entertainment or relaxation, including compensation for lost profits up to the amount of 20 thousand. CZK. The landlord may claim higher damages incurred in areas reserved for accommodation, free entertainment or relaxation in full, including compensation for lost profits in the amount of the valid price for accommodation for the entire period during which the object / room / apartment / relaxation area will be taken out of service. in accordance with Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code. The customer has this obligation even if the damage is caused by children or other persons accommodated with the customer.
4.1 The customer may not, without the prior consent of the landlord:
- Make significant changes in accommodation (move furniture, etc.).
- Use your own appliances on the premises.
- Leave the space reserved for accommodation to another person.
4.2 Furthermore, the customer may not:
- Smoking indoors.
- Light candles in the premises of the building.
- Holding, producing or storing narcotic or psychotropic substances or poisons, other than medicines the use of which has been prescribed to the customer by a doctor.
- Carry the weapon and ammunition or otherwise store them in a condition that allows them to be used immediately.
5. Duties, rights and responsibilities of the landlord
The landlord is obliged to hand over the accommodation to the customer in a condition suitable for proper use and to ensure the undisturbed exercise of his rights associated with the accommodation. The landlord takes care to eliminate the reported defects without undue delay and is obliged to maintain the accommodation in proper technical and hygienic condition.
The landlord is obliged to hand over the accommodation to the customer in a condition suitable for proper use and to ensure the undisturbed exercise of his rights associated with the accommodation. The landlord takes care to eliminate the reported defects without undue delay and is required to maintain the accommodation in proper technical and hygienic condition.
The landlord is not responsible for damage to health (or damage to property) of customers, which was caused by their carelessness, inattention, negligence, misuse or poor supervision (supervision).
The customer has the right to use the areas reserved for accommodation, as well as the common areas of the building. They will receive a key at the beginning of the accommodation. This key must be returned to the landlord at the latest at the end of the accommodation. The customer is obliged to prevent the loss or theft of this key and not to lend it to persons who are not accommodated in the building. In case of loss, theft or misuse of the key, the customer is obliged to pay the landlord a contractual penalty in the amount of 2000CZK; this does not affect the landlord's right to claim damages.
The landlord accommodates the customer from 15.00 to 22:00 hours of the relevant day of arrival to the accommodation and the customer is obliged to leave the building on the day of the end of the accommodation no later than 10.30 hours. The customer will agree on the exact hour of accommodation on the relevant day by telephone with the landlord.
If the customer does not comply with this period, he will be charged the price for the next day of stay, according to the valid price list.
6.1. Transport to the place of stay
Transport to the place of stay is individual and all costs with transport to the place of stay are paid by the customer.
The number of accommodated persons must not exceed the bed capacity of the building. The exact or preliminary number of guests is stated in the contract, which the customer will receive after booking. The "Viewpoint" building is not intended for children under 6 years of age. In the Hruška and Ateliér buildings, it is possible to request a travel cot for children up to the age of 3 (a high chair and a children's toilet board are available in these buildings).
It is forbidden for the entire capacity of the building to be used only by minors under the age of 18 or only by persons with limited autonomy. In the case of accommodation of persons under 18 years of age or persons with limited autonomy, it is necessary to ensure at least one responsible supervision over 18 years of age, who will participate in the entire stay.
Pobyty delší než 14 dnů (13 nocí) je potřeba před objednáním konzultovat s ubytovatelem.
6.3. Energy and savings
In the interest of energy savings and thus respect for the environment, we ask you not to ventilate for a long time in the winter, let alone in order to reduce the temperature in the room / building. The houses are also equipped with a direct heater, but this is NOT intended as the primary source for heating the building, it is used ONLY for possible tempering or preheating of the space in the winter before the arrival of guests.
The landlord does not allow stays with dogs or other pets.
The landlord recommends customers not to leave jewelry, money and other valuables in the building, or to properly secure valuables against theft. The landlord is not responsible for loss or damage to the items. The landlord is not obliged to provide storage of these things.
Parking of customers' vehicles is possible on the landlord's own land in front of the building. These areas are freely accessible, and therefore the landlord is not responsible for the theft of the vehicle or things in it, it is not a guarded parking lot.
7. Changes in the contract and withdrawal from the contract
If the landlord is forced for objective reasons to change the essential conditions of the contract before the start of the stay, he can propose to the customer a change in the contract. In this case, the customer has the right to agree to the change or withdraw from the contract. If the customer does not withdraw by written notice within 10 days from the date of delivery of the proposal for change, it is considered that he agrees with the change.
The customer has the right to withdraw from the accommodation contract.
The landlord has the right to withdraw from this contract if the customer grossly violates the obligations set out in this contract, the accommodation regulations, or grossly violates good manners in the building.
Withdrawal from this contract must be in writing and delivered to the other party. Withdrawal from this contract does not affect the obligation to pay receivables from this contract incurred before the withdrawal or cancellation fees.
Withdrawal from the contract is governed by the following cancellation conditions, which set the amount of cancellation fees:
- The landlord undertakes not to charge cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 15 days before the announced arrival.
- If the reservation is canceled 14 - 8 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is canceled 7 - 4 days before arrival, 75% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is canceled 3 or 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival, 100% of the total stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- When shortening the length of stay, the same cancellation period applies as when canceling the stay.
- If the customer finds a refund for the full amount of the order, he will not be charged any cancellation fees. In this case, only report the change of customer, incl. all contact details (telephone, e-mail…).
- The cancellation fee is a contractual penalty.
The stated percentage of cancellation fees will be calculated (a) in case of withdrawal before the start of the accommodation or non-arrival from the price of the accommodation, (b) in case of early termination of the accommodation from secured and unused accommodation services.
In justified cases (death in the family, force majeure, etc.) the cancellation fee may not be charged based on the decision of the landlord.
In the event of withdrawal from the accommodation contract, the landlord is entitled to call on the customer to immediately vacate the accommodation and leave the building, and the customer is obliged to comply with this request immediately.
The customer is obliged to file a possible complaint immediately after finding the defect with the landlord or the responsible person of the landlord, so that a remedy can be made.
9. Final provisions
Všeobecné smluvní podmínky platí pro všechny pobyty a objekty Ťři domky, Děpoltice, 340 22 Dešenice a vstupují v platnost a účinnost dne 1.9.2021
By concluding the contract, the customer confirms that he understands the above-mentioned contractual conditions and accepts them in full on his own behalf and on behalf of the other participants in the stay.
By concluding the contract, the customer further confirms that he has been informed by the landlord that in the event of a dispute between the parties to this contract, he has the opportunity to use an out-of-court settlement of such a dispute, at the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz).